A classic competitor. The 101 Sporting is configured with the performance basics. It starts with an ideal fit and eye alignment stock that offers a proven consistency advantage. To feel it you are really going to need to shoulder one. The Model 101 Sporting is built to compete with the finest guns on the market, and look great doing it with a richly blued receiver and authentic engraving framed by high-gloss grade II/III walnut.
Performance is first. This classically-inspired over and under includes a long list of high-performance features modern target shooters demand, like the Invector-Plus™ choke system with five Signature™ extended tubes included, for optimum shot patterns and an adjustable trigger for tuning length of pull. Lightweight ported barrels and a Pachmayr® Decelerator® sporting pad control recoil. A 10mm runway rib and white mid-bead, and TRUGLO® front sight round out this feature-packed shotgun.
- HIGH GLOSS GRADE II / III WALNUT STOCK WITH 20 LINES-PER-INCH CUT CHECKERING looks elegant and improves grip
- TRADITIONAL MODEL 101® DIMENSIONS give you a performance advantage plus classic styling
- LOW-PROFILE RECEIVER gives you faster target acquisition, a more controlled swing and less felt recoil
- TRUGLO® TRU-BEAD® INTERCHANGEABLE FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT offers a fast, natural sight picture
- .742″ Back-Bored TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- STEEL GRIP CAP adds a touch of classic elegance
- EXTENDED SIGNATURE INVECTOR-PLUS™ CHOKE TUBES offers predictable patterns to match your situation
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER SHOE for perfect length of pull
- HARD CHROME PLATED CHAMBERS AND BORES make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- 49% MORE HINGE SURFACE AREA than our competitors giving you greater strength for long-term wear
- 30% MORE LOCKING LUG CONTACT AREA keeps action tighter and minimizes wear
- PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD absorbs felt recoil to reduce flinch and fatigue
There are no reviews yet.