Waterfowl gas operated, autoloading shotgun, Mossy Oak Bottomland camo finish.
A great camo pattern. Mossy Oak Bottomland is a time-tested pattern that has been refined to be one of the best classic camo patterns available. Paired with the SX3 Waterfowl shotgun, you have an unstoppable combo in the boat and in the blind.
- Lightweight, strong aluminum alloy receiver
- Mossy Oak Bottomland camouflage finish blends into waterfowl environments
- Chrome-plated chamber and bore improve barrel life, resistance to corrosion and reduces fouling
- Vented rib provides horizontal sighting plane and visual appeal
- Rugged composite stock resists impact and water damage
- Invector-Plus choke system for superior shot patterning; includes Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder choke tubes
- TruGlo fiber-optic sight provides an illuminated aiming point even on overcast mornings
- Inflex Technology recoil pad reduces perceived recoil and directs stock movement away from the shooter’s face
- Length of pull spacers and cast and drop shims allow custom fitting of the gun to shooters preference
- Sling swivel studs included
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4″ shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4″ shot shells.
There are no reviews yet.