Pro-Grade, Higher Technology Pump.The new Shadow Defender takes the Defender name into a new era of performance. The special stock design offers superb control. The interchangeable comb pieces let you get a perfect fit for the type of sighting system you choose. The forward Picatinny accessory rail is ideal for mounting a flashlight. The Shadow Defender was oritinally a SHOT Show special, but popular demand moved it to an in-line status.
More technical. The features set makes this an efficient system for home protection or when in dangerous game country. Read the full list of features below.
- SYNTHETIC PISTOL GRIP STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES give your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give you away
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE COMB PIECES allow you to fine-tune drop at comb for use with iron, electronic or optical sights
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE LENGTH OF PULL SPACERS allow you to fine-tune length of pull for a perfect stock fit
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- INVECTOR-PLUS CYLINDER CHOKE TUBE handles both slugs and buckshot 3″ CHAMBER gives you the ability to reach out for
- challenging shots
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- TRADITIONAL BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT plus a removable
- TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight offer a fast, natural sight picture
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength, support and solid lockup
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs “felt recoil” down and away from your cheek