2021 SHOT Show Special – Gas-operated autoloading shotgun with lightweight aluminum alloy receiver. Woodland camouflage finish. Barrel has chrome-plated chamber and bore and ventilated rib. Larger bolt handle, bolt release and reversible safety button. Includes three choke tubes, Truglo® fiber-optic sight, new Inflex® Technology recoil pad and sling swivel studs.
Proven operation and concealment. The SX4 Waterfowl Hunter Woodland combines the reliable, fast cycling, soft shooting performance of the Active Valve Gas System with the time-honored concealment of Woodland camouflage. From flooded timber to marsh cattails, Woodland camouflage is suited to a wide variety of environments. The chrome plated bore and chamber will protect your shotgun from the nastiest environmental elements and from steel shot.
Built on success. The SX4 is built on the bulletproof Active Valve Gas System that was the core foundation of the SX3. We built on that solid operating mechanism and improved the balance, controls, and internal operating components of the SX4 to make it a worthy successor to the SX3.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Woodland camouflage finish
- BARREL – Chrome-plated chamber and bore; Woodland camouflage finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3 1/2″ and 3″ chamber; 20 gauge – 3″ chamber; Gas operated with Active Valve system
- STOCK – Composite; Woodland camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (F,M,IC); TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; New Inflex® Technology recoil pad; Length of pull spacers; New larger bolt handle, bolt release and reversible safety button; New larger opening in trigger guard; Sling swivel studs
There are no reviews yet.