The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the Model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price.
If you’re looking for a rifle that will stand up to the abuse you put yourself through in the field, the XPR is the rifle for you. The advanced polymer stock is built for superior grip in wet conditions and will stand up to the scratches and bumps you’re bound to encounter on the stalk or on the walk to the stand.
The matte blued finish is tough and non reflective. The detachable box magazine is a built in feature that is typically an expensive after-market addition, allowing you to keep extra shells in a spare mag instead of jingling loose in your pocket.
- Item Number: 535703228
- Action Length: Long Action
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Nominal Overall Length: 44 1/2 in.
- Nominal Length of Pull: 13 3/4 in.
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1/2 in.
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 3/4 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 10 in.
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blued
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Barrel Porting: Yes
- Cantilever Scope Mount: Yes
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1 Small
- Pistol Grip Cap: Matte Polymer
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Nickel Teflon
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Material: Polymer
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
- Scope Included: Nikon 3-9x40mm BDC Riflescope