A compact-sized Super X3 with 13″ length of pull, Pachmayr recoil pad and comfortable. For smaller shooters: women and youths.
For big hunters with small stature. Smaller stature hunters should try the Super X3 Field Compact. It has all the features of the full-size Super X3 but with a shorter 13″ length of pull stock to fit those with smaller builds. For many of us, there comes a time when we simply must make the move from our trusty pump to a proven autoloader. For some the irresistible urge comes early in life.
The Super X3 — still the fastest shotgun afield. Importantly to smaller shooters the Active Valve SYSTEM not only cycles a wide variety of loads, it also does it while reducing felt recoil. The Super X3 is considered one of the most manageable for recoil. This is not a hard thing to prove. Just try one of the other autoloaders. They try an SX3. Then try . . . enough. The Super X3 wins on recoil reduction. every time.
- COMPACT 13″ LENGTH OF PULL to fit smaller statured shooters • SATIN OIL FINISH WALNUT STOCK WITH CLASSIC CUT CHECKERING improves grip and looks elegant
- MATTE BLACK RECEIVER is strong, lightweight aluminum alloy to reduce weight for easy carrying
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane and helps reduce weight
- BRASS FRONT SIGHT BEAD offers a fast, natural sight picture in a wide variety of lighting conditions
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBES offer consistent, reliable patterns
- ACTIVE VALVE SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing felt recoil
- PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD provides optimal protection against felt recoil
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning